2007年5月7日月曜日

Important thing for me

Important thing for me is the time I don't think anything. Do you have such the time? I think having such the time is important because poeple always need thinking something a day. For example, I think the following things. In the morning, "what time is it now?","I have to hurry up to get to school!" In the classes, of course, I think many things about each subjects through listening to lecture and other students' opinions, and reading text book. After school, "What do I have to do? Are there any pieces of homework? Do I have to go to part time job?" From morning to night, I always think something. So I sometimes get tired of thinking. At which time, I try not to think anything by listening to music, watching out of the window, reading comics and so on. Ultimately I fall asleep. After I have the time, I get power again. It's a change a pace! It's important thing for me!

0 件のコメント: